1917 Russian Revolution CIVIL War Soldiers Impressive Bolsheviks Military Poster
Original slogans on the poster. THROUGH THE OCTOBER ROAD WITH NATIVE BROTHER - THE RUSSIAN PROLETARIAT! Literally English translation on the banners. IN: 25 ½ x 41?
= CM: 65 x 105. FOLDED, FROM FAIR TO GOOD.
The artwork designed by SOKOL VLADIMIR IVANOVICH (1942-) - Soviet graphic artist, poster artist. Member of the Union of Artists of the Ukrainian SSR (1974). There many repairs on the reverse, tears and creases otherwise the poster, so b.
This item is in the category "Art\Art Posters".posters" and is located in this country: UA. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Large (up to 60 in wide)
- Region of Origin: USSR
- Handmade: No
- Artist: SOKOL VLADIMIR IVANOVICH (1942-)
- Character: Nikita Khrushchev, Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, Leonid Brezhnev, Mikhail Gorbachev, Friedrich Engels, Karl Marx, Yuriy Andropov
- Framing: Unframed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Russian Federation
- Featured Person/Artist: Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Nikita Khrushchev, Leonid Brezhnev, Mikhail Gorbachev, KARL MARX, Friedrich Engels, Yuriy Andropov
- Custom Bundle: No
- Style: Vintage, Socialist Realism, Socrealism, Affichiste, Art Deco, Avant-garde, Constructivism, Realism, Russian
- Material: Paper
- Theme: Communism, Advertising, Art, Community Life, Domestic & Family Life, History, Holidays, Industrial, Patriotic, Politics, Social History, Working Life
- Personalize: No
- Type: Poster
- Title: THROUGH THE OCTOBER ROAD WITH NATIVE BROTHER - THE
- Features: Signed, 1st Edition, Limited Edition
- Subject: Agitation, Advertising, Art, Community Life, History, Patriotic, Politics, Social History, Working Life, Adventure Time, Military, Motivational, Peace
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Culture: USSR
- Signed: No
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Year of Production: 1967
- Unit of Sale: Single-Piece Work
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Date of Creation: 1959-1969
- Width (Inches): 31
- Color: Multi-Color
- Height (Inches): 41