Atlas of Civil War Soldier Injuries Otis Historical Archives 1996 1st Edition
Atlas of Civil War Soldier Injuries Otis Historical Archives. Large 1st edition 1996 hardcover, 12 x 10 x 1.5 Very good condition..
Bought from the original publisher in 1996 or 1997 and has been sitting on a shelf since. Clean book, no damages, light dustjacket shelf wear, smoke-free.
Priority is also available at checkout. The item "Atlas of Civil War Soldier Injuries Otis Historical Archives 1996 1st Edition" is in sale since Monday, October 25, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Militaria\Civil War (1861-65)\Books". The seller is "jack_mord" and is located in Pewee Valley, Kentucky. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Subjects: History & Military
- Type: Illustrated Book
- Author: Bradley P Bengtson, M.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- California Prop 65 Warning: NA
- Special Attributes: Dust Jacket
- Country: USA
- Narrative Type: Nonfiction
- Title: Photographic Atlas of Civil War Injuries
- City: NA
- Regional Cuisine: NA
- Publisher: Medical Staff Press
- Region: United States
- Era: 1800s
- Age Level: Adults
- Conflict: Civil War (1861-65)
- Series: NA
- Topic: Civil War Injuries
- Format: Carte de Visite (CDV)