Civil War Soldier Lt Henry Tyson Rice 45th PA Camp Hustonville KY 05-15-63 Cover
More good content, comes with a very nice cover postmarked Hustonville Ky plus a full transcript. Residence Tioga County PA; Enlisted on 9/18/1861 as a Private. On 9/18/1861 he mustered into "G" Co. PA 45th Infantry He was transferred out on 1/1/1865 (Estimated date of transfer) On 1/1/1865 he transferred into Veteran Reserve Corps"Not Stated" He was discharged (date not stated) He was listed as: Wounded 6/3/1864 Cold Harbor, VA Other Information: born in 1841 died in 1890 Buried: Rose Twp Cemetery, Rose City, Ogemaw County, MI. For all Civil War and paper items.
It depends on to what country. We suggest you bookmark it so you can easily come back to our listings at any time. We are a member of the Manuscript Society, the Confederate Stamp Alliance, and life member of the American Philatelic Society. The item "Civil War Soldier Lt Henry Tyson Rice 45th PA Camp Hustonville KY 05-15-63 Cover" is in sale since Sunday, October 3, 2021.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Militaria\Civil War (1861-65)\Original Period Items\Correspondence, Mail". The seller is "antebellumcovers" and is located in Gaithersburg, Maryland. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- wia: wounded in action
- US paper: US paper americana
- Battle at Cold Harbor VA: Cold Harbor VA
- Modified Item: No
- Veteran Reserve Corps: Rose City Michigan
- Henry Tyson Rice: Henry Rice
- 45th PA Infantry: Hustonville Kentucky
- Kentucky Civil War: Kentucky
- civil war paper americana: civil war
- civil war letter: civil war soldier letter
- civil war postal history: US postal history
- paper: paper americana
- picket: picket guard